Jan. 26 — Lean tools to boost success in 2011
Learn how to cut waste and improve your business process at “Lean Principles to Sustainability” hosted by Sierra College Center for Applied Competitive Technologies (CACT) in conjuction with DPMG Corp. on January 26, 2011 at the Roseville Gateway Campus, 333 Sunrise Ave, Roseville, CA from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. $50 registration.
This one-day lecture and interactive educational forum introduces Lean Thinking as a methodology to identify and eliminate waste from processes in any organization and achieve sustainability. Gain tools to boost your competitve edge in 2011:
- Get an overview of lean principles to begin to recognize how to identify and eliminate waste in your own organization
- Learn to leverage Lean Thinking to achieve sustainability
- Define and understand the different types of waste as viewed by your customers
- Get the “Big Picture” – transform your business
- Remove the Myths about “Lean Thinking”
- Apply Lean Principles to “do it right the first time”
- Learn how Lean Principles can create a collaborative partnership between people and valued partners
- Experience a real world practical application through simulation of the how the lean principles can generate measurable outcomes
- Learn from professionals; begin to practice the process in this educational forum to save time and money
Upcoming Lean Workshops: Feb 22-23 Business Process Mapping — Identify the steps and practices for breaking down a process and create a System and Relationship Process Map and April 5-6 Value Stream Mapping (VSM) — See the step-by-step development of current and future state value stream maps and how they can be used with improvement initiatives.
Learn more at Sierra College CACT and Training & Development under 2011 Lean workshops.